Insightful allows merchants to seamlessly figure out why store visitors are bouncing without making their purchases as well as to optimize stores for more conversions. Currently, Insight is supported on Shopify only. Just with one-click installation, the app will work immediately. Other integrations are coming soon!
Here is a full overview of Insight to help you easily get started and provide everything you need to maximize the performance of this app:
a. How Heatmaps works
Insight collect data generated by store visitors and provide super-detailed heatmaps showing how visitors interact with the store. You can easily understand what your customers want, care about and how they interact with your site by seeing their clicks, taps and scroll behaviors: The more clicks an area of the store gets, the brighter (or hotter) its color will be.
b. How to activate heatmaps for one or many pages
In order to track specific page(s) on your store, go to App's dashboard >> Heatmaps >> click on Add heatmap button
Fill out the heatmap setting options:
- Heatmap's name: Choose a short and simple name
- Select the number of pageviews which will be collected to generate the heatmap
- Choose target pages: You can choose to generate the heatmap for a specific page or many similar ones
- Click Save & Activate
2. USER RECORDINGS
a. How User Recordings works
Insight records every visitor to your store in a video format, showing how they click, tap, move their cursor and navigate across multiple pages. By watching these recordings, you can immediately know the exact journey of visitors through your site, how long they stay and where they get stuck.
b. How to activate User Recordings feature
In order to activate User Recordings, go to App's dashboard >> User Recordings>> click on Record Settings button
- Quantity: Select a number of recordings (videos) for the page you want to track
- Page Targeting: You can freely decide to record visitors who land on a specific page or any pages of the site.
- Recording options: Choose a few or all options below:
- Only record sessions with click and scroll activity
- Only record sessions longer than 30 seconds
- Record activities which are done with a keyboard: fill out a form, sign up, etc
3. CUSTOMER INSIGHTS
a. How Customer Insights works
Customer Insight is where you can dive deeper into the performance/ insight of each product on your store. You will easily filter and see how customers interacted with the products, what made them buy and optimize other low-sales items.
You can filter to get insights into items which have been viewed, added to cart or purchased in the store or in a specific collection.
That's all! Let's optimize your store for more conversions with Insight right away!
Contact us if you have any concerns/question.