HOW IT WORKS
1. Subscriber acquirement
After installation, when people land on your online store, they are prompted to receive notifications by a permission box.
- If the customer hits Subscribe, they are added to your Subscribers list.
- If the customer closes the box, it will be minimized as a Subscription bar on your site like this. So the customers can open it and subscribe anytime.
Both Permission Box and Subscription Bar can be easily customized in a number of places and colors to match your site’s branding. You can even upload your store logo to the Permission Box. Instruction can be found in the next parts of this article.
2. Cart Abandonment Recovery
Your subscribers will now get the notifications of their abandoned carts directly on their desktops. By default, they will receive a series of 3 notifications in 15 mins, 1 hour and 24 hours after they leave your store without purchasing the products they added. The notifications can also be customized as instructed in the next parted of this article.
When clicked, it will drive them back to their carts to complete their purchases.
That's how it works. Let's take further look at how to work with Recover Cart Pusher and how you customize the app.
HOW TO WORK WITH RECOVER CART PUSHER
1. Easy installation
Currently, Recover Cart Pusher is supported on Shopify only. Just one-click installation and you’ll be set, the app will work immediately. Other integrations are coming soon!
2. Customize the Permission Box & the Subscription Bar
Below are the options you can customize the Permission Box:
- Time delay: When you want to display the box on your site ( For example 5 or 10 or15 seconds after the customers enter your store)
- Color and wording of the subject, message, and buttons
Subscription Bar: With this bar, you can:
- Edit the text on the bar
- Change the Position: Top right/ Top left/ Bottom right/ Bottom left...
- Choose the text and background color of the bar
3. Customize Abandoned Cart Notification series
You will be able to send 3 or fewer notifications to each customer whenever they abandon their carts. With the notifications, you can:
- Turn off some of them if needed
- Edit the subject and message to make them fit your brand
- Add 1 or 2 custom CTA buttons (This works on Chrome and FireFox only, not Safari)
- Send test notifications to see how it works
That's it! It's easy to understand and take less than 2 minutes to set up. What do you wait for more?
Start recovering your lost sales with Recover Cart Pusher NOW!